Our Network has a powerful unified communication software suite which allows users a high level of integration, communication and collaboration between your telephone system and your internal business system. It allows end users to work more collaboratively and collectively, getting information about callers quickly and efficiently. The product suite is not only cost effective but also very easy to maintain and install.
As an example, we have many Recruitment Customers who use Bullhorn as their Customer Database.
Here is a summary of the supported features (related to version 2.6):
||Address Book Search
||Click to Dial via ucplus
||Click to Dial via Application
||Caller Details Preview
||Manual Screen Pop
||Auto Screen Pop of contact page
A more detailed overview of supported features is as follows:-
- Address Book Search: This feature allows the contact directory (address book) of an integrated application to be searched from the ucplus system tray menu. A contact can be 'dialled' or 'popped' from the search results.
- Click to Dial via ucplus: Allows users to dial Database Contacts from the ucplus Address Book. Also allows users to dial from Call History, Web Pages + On Screen Copy / Paste via Clipboard Dialling.
- Click to Dial via Application: Allows users to dial directly from the application.
- Caller Details Previews: Incoming caller details will be displayed in an on-screen toast pop-up preview window, for either inbound or outbound call, when a match is found for the telephone number in the application contact database.
- Manual Screen Pop: A small Database icon will be displayed in the preview window. When pressed it will pop the Database contact page.
- Auto screen pop of contact page: The Contact database screen will pop automatically when the user's extension either rings or is answered
- Features provided by the application vendor: Integration features are provided within the application. Please refer to the application provider or documentation